An easy twist on Elotes (also known as Mexican Street Corn), this warm corn salad is sure to be a hit and is the perfect side dish for any Mexican fiesta! Gluten free, low fat, clean eating friendly and seriously delicious!.
Whilst being a coeliac means I can't often eat things I see when I'm out, I'm always searching for new ideas and inspiration - and the inspiration for this recipe was actually found in Disney's California Adventure last November.
You see, everytime we strolled through the park towards Pixar Pier, I saw the cart filled with bags of corn on the cob.
Source: Heather Sievers
Corn with condiments including parmesan, mayonnaise and chilli-lime spice. It sounded strange, but everytime I saw someone eating it, my curiousity peaked.
I never actually tried it in the parks, but when we got back home... I couldn't stop thinking about it... and so I set to work on creating my own version.
So let me share it! >>
Continue reading this post >>


0 Comments